Will Bangalore Metro Becomes Tourism Hotspot ??

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jibin Varghese mother has come to town next week. He has been asked to take her to ride Metro Jibin. "He has seen pictures of my trips abroad and subways are thrilled to travel to India while she was here," said software developer.


It is no longer just a regular Lalbagh, Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park tourism circuit - will probably end up in Bangalore Metro is the largest tourist attraction in the coming months. Anusuya Kocher cousin and his family are in Haryana Diwali next week. "Last time around, I took them to a commercial street and Vidhana Soudha. This time they made ​​it clear that they want to ride the Metro. And I have already booked tickets for them,''he said.


Joyride on the Metro is not only those coming from outside, but Bangaloreans. "I work Banasawadi, so it is not possible for me to use the Metro, but I try to ride the -.. Although I do not need to go near MG Road, I take the metro, this is something new, and I do not want to miss the fun, "said Rajesh SR, recruiting coordinator.


Although people from abroad are not aware of Metro, who lives in the city to add it to the must-see list. "My family is planning to come down during the Christmas holidays. I'm not sure if they are aware of the Metro, but it is definitely in my sights plan. Kids would love to ride," said Ramesh Rao, a software engineer. "This is just the first step, this is the first step. For the next six months, for many people around the town riding the Metro out of pure curiosity," says Praveen More ADGP, road safety and traffic.


0 comments: On Will Bangalore Metro Becomes Tourism Hotspot ??

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom