Olin Kreutz Not Feeling Well to Leaves Saints :Game

Friday, October 21, 2011

I was the center of Holy Kreutz left the team because he has lost passion for football, leaving a hole in the middle of New Orleans' offensive line. "He loves the games," said his agent, Mark Bartelstein. "He has a love for the game. He's just not feeling it."


Saints will Kreutz left the crew list, and then eventually release him. By doing so, ensure that the team should be able to get out of his contract. Kreutz has been fighting a sprain of the medial collateral ligament in his left knee.


"He called me on Monday and Tuesday, and said:" I do not know if I should do it, "Bartelstein said," waddle and Silvy Show "on ESPN 1000 in Chicago." I went and talked to (coach) Sean Payton and (General Manager) Mickey Loomis and published it for them they tried to talk him out of it, they wanted to stop him, and he actually thought he would give it another whirl and called yesterday and said .. "I just know it not in my heart. I'm not going to keep the collection to see if I know deep inside me, I can not take what I need to play every week. "


There has been a turbulent year 34-year-old center who played the first 13 seasons of his career in Chicago Bears, but I could not agree on a contract this offseason. Kreutz, six-time Pro Bowl performer, had said he was willing to take pay cuts to stay in Chicago, but the talks became public and messy, and a one-year deal with Saints Kreutz end.


"I think NOK some correlation between [what happened with the Bears]," Bartelstein said. "It hurt him a lot about what happened with the Bears. He wanted to end his career Bears, so I think part of it. But how much is hard to say."


Bartelstein said Kreutz not retire soon. "We are going to be something right now," he said. "I do not think it makes sense to do it immediately. He's going to go back and spend time with your family. I think that I'm not sure if he will play again, but we'll see. Saints made it clear that if he changed his mind, they want him to come back. But knowing that I was and how he himself, I do not think it will happen. But we'll see. "




0 comments: On Olin Kreutz Not Feeling Well to Leaves Saints :Game

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom