Kareena wants to be married after tiger

Friday, October 7, 2011
Tiger Pataudi tipsy death, marriage, Kareena Kapoor has taken back burner. She did not talk about marriage, and I want to concentrate on his career.





She suddenly wants to go to Meryl and I want to do some vigorous enforcement of the film. Bebo said: "I live for me is to act as air, food and water, an important sangkap''Kareena said - I'd like Meryl Streep in the following year based on performance in the film, I lourds''



Bebo is about to begin "heroin" Madhur Bhandarkar, adding that in the near future, She wants to do movies like "The Devil Wears Prada," "Bridges of Madison County" and "Mama Mia".



Kareena Kapoor is a fan wanting to Meryl Streep, she said: "I'm a fan of Meryl Streep, and I think the age and marital status can never be an obstacle .Ainoa thing to be passionate about. Like I said, moving the air I breathe. The fact that important.''

0 comments: On Kareena wants to be married after tiger

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom