Amitabh wants to take up Challenging roles

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
MUMBAI: Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who Tuesday 69, indicating an alert to the most difficult roles constantly challenges himself an actor.






"When I asked the artist, I want to do different roles, I am not the burden of a hero, and therefore the burden of commercial success, he used to ride with me earlier," Bachchan told media persons here.



"Now, there are other pretenders to the forefront of my films, so they associate the load, yes, I also partly responsible for the film, but I have the chance to play different roles," he added.



While the veteran actor does not respond positively to his fans by making a number of unconventional role, she said very skeptical about the game is not as regular characters.


"For an actor, I think it is negative because of an actor, want to try anything, but sometimes tells the audience that we never expected something like. There are many films that they accepted me, "Nishabd" For example, Ram Gopal Verma to "KI AAG", for example, as many movies as an actor where I felt satisfied, but the audience felt that I must not do kind of film, "Bachchan said.

"So now, sometimes when I get the paper, I sometimes think, gee I hope that people will accept me to pass, so it is fairly balanced, it is also a challenge," he said.

Bachchan also said he was pleased with the way Bollywood is growing and the influx of young talent in the field of energy. He said he likes to share his enthusiasm for the work of colleagues.

"I just hope that the chance of a good job with good people. I am a few years older than the current generation, so if I'm playing, so I feel very strange. Because there is no difference in age of 30 -40 years, which seems strange in comparison with the average age has been established, which is between 25-30 years, and now I'm moving in 70 years. But I feel very happy to see their enthusiasm and talent, "he said .

0 comments: On Amitabh wants to take up Challenging roles

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom