Finally Dipika Rise her flat in Prabhadevi

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Deepika has finally moved from her high apartment prabhadevi after waiting months to be ready. Although this has reduced the great height of a beautiful girl, she's pretty grounded and does not seem to influence their success.


"My father always taught me to work hard and stay grounded. Besides, I am fully aware of the industry which I belong. 'S ups and downs, need to be addressed very carefully. If one end of the movie flops back to square one. I will do not let success get into my head, "he said.


Undoubtedly, the family is tops for Deepika. "If I do not work, I make sure I spend most of my time with my family. I will be traveling down south. I relish her ​​mother's handmade food, and I do not take myself that when I'm there," she says with a laughter.


As much as she loves her family, she loved her job dearly. she is a workaholic. "I started modeling at a very early age. Modeling is not easy. I had to work very hard at it. I love your work too and not leave any stone unturned as far as my work is concerned," added Deepika. she next for 'Desi Boyz "with Akshay Kumar, John Abraham and" cocktail "with Saif Ali Khan.



0 comments: On Finally Dipika Rise her flat in Prabhadevi

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom