Ferrari Indian GP F1 Race Report

Sunday, October 30, 2011
Fifteen points Scuderia Ferrari is the first Indian Grand Prix, thanks to Fernando Alonso was ninth on the podium when complete, is third. Unfortunately, his teammate Felipe Massa was removed at Tower 33, if the left of the front suspension broke a number of reasons payments.






Fernando face twice, I use a soft wheel racing in the first two relays, and the third and final Hards. Philippe, who was a set of more durable than his teammate had a similar approach. When a seventeenth round of the Championship Team of conduct, you are their positions even Classification: Driver, Fernando is also a third, with Felipe sixth Scuderia it continues until the last step of the podium in a constructor.



Fernando Alonso:

"I am happy to jump in India Formula debuts a forum, you happy that I am the New House Trophy. But today is a special day filled with mixed emotions. I do not actually pleased THEY may be broke on the scene arrested for solitude, who is with us for several days, since the death of two colleagues, two -. Dan Wheldon you do not Marco Simon Celli after the race, second in the Drivers Championship is still possible but it is terrible, because McLaren is in excellent shape in section, but the difference is only 13 points.



We know that in the paper, we are behind the two McLarens and two Red Bull: When something unusual it happens, we can work it the podium. Now the team is fantastic, managing to solve the problem of front-wing, which was founded only twenty minutes before departure.



At first, s did not get away so well, and Button was disappointed with me. Then I tried to stay close to Webber and when he slowed down a bit, I closed on the dot Blocks you after a few laps, when he had the opportunity to get ahead of him.

Persistence Paid. Now, you ARE Abu Dhabi, the race is a bit unusual ... Maybe I will play golf to relax you do it, park the Ferrari in the Park on Sunday evening before the race, I TRIED to take home the trophy not only in my collection. "

Felipe Massa:

"There is not much to say at the end of this week. I am really sad that I could not stop the race, which I watch, I have the support we fight for pace. As the collision in Hamilton, I can only say that I agree with the jury, I do not because of the fine. I had a perfect line, braking, and the history of the limit of stay, which is rubberized What can you do? This is the umpteenth time in Hamilton provided me this year, and it seems to be some kind of major attraction ...
In the past, tried to speak, but he seems not to be are interes. Now, it is best to turn the page you immediately thought of the last two Grands Prix a year. They are so special, because Abu Dhabi is a kind of second home race for Ferrari, amazing theme parks, it found which Shore Interlagos circuit, do you It's always special for me. I try to forget this soon in India, but it is completely different! "

0 comments: On Ferrari Indian GP F1 Race Report

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom