Nita Ambani as best Daughter, Wife, Mother

Sunday, October 9, 2011
You are an excellent teacher. As can be created by a passion?
My grandfather was a teacher of French in Calcutta, although I know it. I started teaching after I got married. Mukesh  set up the factory, and we decided to drive in rural schools. I've always loved kids, so I I placed the school, I understood that teaching is something that I would end my life.







What is education?

I started teaching elementary school students. I learned to be a lawyer, and then my father-in-law fell ill and I gave him. Patalganga after school, school in Jamnagar, and one thing led to another. So I said: "If we can make the quality of education in Mumbai, which is excellent." Anyone who send their children abroad for quality education, then I started school Dhirubhai Ambani. Therefore, it is important to have equity in education. No country can develop without it. We need a good education and college professors. We need to empower teachers and give them what is due. Then I remember my teacher that I do not remember what I learned teaching at school, except perhaps in passing, but I remember the times when teachers threw me on the right track. The class is not every day that your children will remember, but how does the difference in their lives. It's something we all strive.



You have to move the phone in time for confessions, is not it?

It is unlikely to go, but during the time of admission will stop completely. And to keep my phone! If I could, I admit that all of them, but do not want to do because the training is to make quality. If every school is a high quality education for my school?

The daughter, wife, mother, team owner, teacher ... which defines the role for you?
I love this role, but the first mother. Childe teenager eight years of marriage. It's a dream come true. I still pinch myself.



Plays the mother?
Very. I know that food is now Anant Kamat. Children always say what they do and where to go. We hear you.

How can I keep them from punishment?
Both Mukesh and grew up in a middle class family together. There were a lot of love, compassion, warmth and understanding, but we had to do many things. Our children can not grow out of the values they grew visible. The children saw us, Mukesh parents and my parents, and the values that absorbed. My parents used to stay in Santa Cruz, and I'll take the kids and the Churchgate train from there. My mother is from Ahmedabad and is used to get them there, Gujarat train card. Then they went to the local transport, etc. I think it's important to keep the children ashore. Although they are now clean your own room. I loved the public life. I do not want to share photos of my children.

0 comments: On Nita Ambani as best Daughter, Wife, Mother

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom