DESI BOYZ is the perfect Movie for the Akshay

Thursday, October 13, 2011

In Desi Boyz is the only release of Akshay in the second half of 2011 (Patiala House and I thank you was received in the past), is the one who thought this year was relatively quiet compared with Akshay Kumar in 2010 and 2009.






But the fact is that it is busier than ever, Akshay, shooting him as much as three films in a row joker, full house 2 and noisy, it plans to start again Rathore MUMBAAI - 2 early next year.



"Yes, but it also served seven months respite for me and the audience Thanks and Desi Boyz," says Akshay 'to think I took it easy this year, but between the fragments of transformers, hosting Fear Factor, which starts and ends with character & Desi Boyz when you are ready HOUSEFULL two noisy Rathore and refine the manuscript OUATIM 2 and Planning, Cash hit next year, there's a lot going on. one can say that I am a little busy, but you can see my face and enthusiasm which I speak, I am very excited about all my projects. "



What kind of line up, as he had before him, Akshay really choose between many different genres of films in their future. Is this a result of conscious as opposed to playing with?

"Every move you make when it comes to movies, especially his films are always aware of the operation," Akshay does not beat around the bush here, "If I do a lot of comedy films in a row, it's not because I have not , some do not. It is because I feel the wind blowing movie.

right now I feel Desi Boyz is the perfect movie for me to release next. is love, laughter, learning to love and to say something about me and John are running around and recreate our garam masala together. it's fun for us and the audience is sure to have fun. "

0 comments: On DESI BOYZ is the perfect Movie for the Akshay

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom