Kaitrina Kaif's New Look a like

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Katrina newest star, Camilla Belle lookalike Speedy Singh


Both Kat and Cam have similar facial structure, and how they really look like a smile.


Petite actress is two years younger, to Kat, and was featured on "The Most Beautiful Faces in the list twice.
Camilla has a key role in Hollywood hits like 10,000 BC, "When the Stranger Calls".


Camilla plays a leading role in Akshay last production, said Speedy Singh's debutant hero Vinay Virmani in the film, which is about hockey.


Camilla, who said he was "a blast shooting this film," courtesy of news of Indian cinema, said: "I am ready to Indian movies, but it all depends on the offers I get I'm in love with Bollywood, Bollywood-style dance, and I'm learning right now .. "


"Shooting the film helped me to understand the Indian culture. Coming to India after the movie, I get to know and understand the art of film in this country and wonderful people here. Right now I just enjoy Indian food," said Camilla.


Katrina is the second B-town lookalike including Veer 'star Zarina Khan and Rockstar girl Nargis Fakhri.


0 comments: On Kaitrina Kaif's New Look a like

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom