UK Best Lovers Couple : Britney Spears & Jason Trawick

Friday, September 16, 2011

Stepping through an exciting evening, Britney Spears and Jason Trawick mark the arrival of Sanctum Hotel London, England on Friday night (September 16).


"Till the end of the world" babe looked cute in black and green dress and heels, while her beau sported a beautiful green slacks and a button on the British Tour Launch Party event.


Brit town to shoot a video of his song "Criminal", before delving into their overseas "Femme Fatale" tour, when he tweeted, "decided to shoot the video in a criminal on the streets of jolly old England, when I get there .. .. "


Spent Spears added, "so happy to be suspended across the UK before I start my trip in the next few weeks. Can not wait! I Love London, this is like my second home."


0 comments: On UK Best Lovers Couple : Britney Spears & Jason Trawick

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom