Ambassador of United Nations : Pamela Anderson Aspires

Sunday, September 25, 2011

London, Sept. 26 Actor and animal rights activist Pamela Anderson wants to become a UN goodwill ambassador.


"In an attempt to me, since I started in this business to one day meet a goodwill ambassador to the UN. I always thought it was romantic, exciting element of celebrity, Audrey Hepburn days ago," contactmusic.com quoted 44-year-old said.


"I'm always involved in social issues as well as animal cases in all countries I have visited -.. matter how trivial the task may seem I take this opportunity and I am blessed with opportunities to raise awareness that makes me feel good, bringing in a unique way in my career, "added he said.



0 comments: On Ambassador of United Nations : Pamela Anderson Aspires

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom