Camilla Belle Hollywood to Bollywood

Friday, September 30, 2011

New Delhi, 29 September: Hollywood actress Camilla Belle can be only one of an old Bollywood movie, but s she is madly in love with t she industry and want to do a typical song-dance masala Hindi films. 24-year-old, who featured in Hollywood films like "T she Lost World: Jurassic Park," "When t she Stranger Calls" and t she '10 000 BC ', Akshay Kumar made her debut in t she Indian co-production "Speedy Singh'. 


"If I am offered a film here, I will seize t she opportunity. I am completely open, so I do not limit yourself. I do not turn my opinion about it. I love t she way movies are made here. I am so fond of song-dance sequences. There (West) it is not as colorful and diverse as India here, "Camilla told IANS in an interview while promoting t she film in t she capital." I had t she opportunity to try to "jhatka-Hiking" Pop and I must say it was so fun . I took a Bollywood dance class in Los Angeles, it has become very popular over there. I have danced my whole life, because we do not have these song and dance sequences in it. But honestly, you can say that I am infected Bollywood fever now, it's all in my mind, " she added. 


Though s she is fascinated with Bollywood, s she knows little about. ". I want to see more Bollywood films now, I will learn form, which is followed here because I take back a number of different DVD movies in Hindi," says Los Angeles-based actress.Talking her favorite Bollywood, s she said: "I know when I met him in Cannes Aishwarya's and s she has been there (LA), quite a few times. I've seen a couple of her films. I think s she is very handsome and charming. "Some time ago I saw" Dhoom 2 "and I just loved it. I love Hrithik (Roshan). s she is a fantastic actor. I have all t she videos with my friends and I are in love with her, " she added. 


Camilla, who visited India for t she first time to promote "Speedy Singh" would like to learn about Indian culture. "There has been a real experience, especially as t she Indian culture is something that I have not met before. But in India, and with t she Indian majority has made me feel closer to t she country," s she said.T she actress, who has just wrapped up filming "Open Road", t she Brazilian-American co-production, is "entertainment has become very global. You will see something like" Slumdog Millionaire "to win an Oscar. give and take, t she actors, producers, made t she whole scenario is very global. "Anyone from any country can do either of t she two major branches of industry (Bollywood and Hollywood) now. This is a very nice change, so maturely dissolved by t she difference, "s she added. 



0 comments: On Camilla Belle Hollywood to Bollywood

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom