SRK : My son feel I am not cool dad

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"My movie" RA.One "says every father and son relationship. For the movie is a little bit about my relationship with my son ...... When he knows that I am not cool NOK, and he knows that I am not a big abs and I can not find a stud in this movie piisa.Laps similar things, "SRK told reporters this event to launch the music from the movie.


Aryan Khan is a real sport itself. He practices in Taekwondo and has won many competitions too.Aryan Karan Johar made ​​his debut as a child artist, played Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001.Aryan a role in youth Rahul (SRK played a character), the opening credits of the film.


"I think it is a film that will appeal to all fathers and sons, and I think it taught them to love their fathers, because I think the fathers very nice. They are good if not better than more," he said.The 45-year-old also believe that "RA.One" get closer to their fathers to sons. "RA.One" is a sci fi film directed by Anubhav Sinha and stars Shah Rukh as a super hero.





0 comments: On SRK : My son feel I am not cool dad

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom