Shahid Kapoor : I Haven't Found My Life Partner At All

Friday, September 16, 2011

"I can not say anything until I find someone I want to spend my life I have not found that person yet." Says Sonam Shahid.On:. "Sonam says a lot, so I had to tell him to shut up, but I have to say, he has a great understanding of fashion, infact every time I'm out on a promotion MAUSAM, I must take him to the approval of my clothes." 


Shahid Shahid's father Pankaj Kapoor and Sonam wanted to write in italic letters to communicate with the two months before they started shooting. Initially, the hated, but interestingly, the two were then used to write letters, they will continue to do so today. Now it has been two years that they have continued to use it. 


Shahid Kareena started dating after they made a movie together - Fida. Duo was "it" couple of B-Town before they called it quits shortly after the release of the movie "Jab we met". Shahid Kapoor once said that he has made films in the past, because of his then-girlfriend was it.Shahid Kareena Kareena Kapoor who is willing to split, and had found himself nursing a broken heart Priyanka station. And even if they have never allowed their relationship at all, in print, here and now finally cracked bonds. 


Talking about your current relationship for a long time rumored girlfriend Priyanka Chopra, Shahid said: "I do not say anything until I find someone I want to spend my life I have not found that person so far .." Last Valentine's Day, Priyanka was to break it to shoot in Malaysia, and zooms in to be with her boyfriend. 
Shahid and Priyanka are known for their on and off the case and their subsequent break-up. And now their relationship is still difficult. But the duo is very professional and so agreed to do a film together. 


Now Shahid seems to be gravitating towards Bipasha Basu. Bipasha and Shahid was allegedly introduced to each other through their fitness trainer Abbas and the two stars seem to have found solace in each other's company after deciding to move forward. Shahid has been a very big part of their single and ready to mingle since his affair with Priyanka soured. While Priyanka and Shahid have claimed they are still friends, they will not insist on romance in the air longer.







0 comments: On Shahid Kapoor : I Haven't Found My Life Partner At All

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom