Radiant Megan Fox's with Family in Weekend Family Dinner

Monday, September 5, 2011

Out of town family dinner the other night in a row, along with Brian Austin Green Megan Fox and her son Kassius for a delicious meal in Santa Monica on Sunday (Sept. 4). Looking stunning in a long red dress, "Jennifer's body" was the beauty of a wave of paparazzi when she and her two men at the head of BOA Steakhouse inside the family chow down session. 


Labor Day Weekend trip comes as Miss Fox is currently covering the Italian magazine Amica - where he was interviewed on topics including removing the ring, with its navy to get rid of their food situation.As her belly button piercing, 25-year-old said, "I did it when I was 16 years old, because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to emulate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky, and as I do when I turn 20" 


When it comes to diet his concave Megan "A year and a half years, until about four months ago, I followed a strict vegan diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, bread, sugar and coffee." He added: "But I had lost too much weight now I eat a little of everything I train three times a week doing circuit training my trainer Harvey Pasternak ..."


0 comments: On Radiant Megan Fox's with Family in Weekend Family Dinner

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom