KFPA ban on kannad actress Nikita Thukral

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bangalore, 15 Kannada actress Nikita Thukral September prohibition was repealed Kannada Film Producers' Association (KFPA) on Thursday. KFPA he was banned for three years, causing difficulties for his co-star Darshan is married life.The KFPA women's rights activists criticized the decision, and the actress, who received support from the participants as Shivaraj Kumar, Raghavendra Raj Kumar and Vijay Duniya was convinced that the truth will prevail. 


Nikita made a statement on Wednesday night and said to his grave injustice has been done by imposing a ban on him. "I'm not someone who wants the public from the injustice done to me ... my family, friends and fans think really matter to me. Everyone knows what happened ... is deeply unfair to ban me for an action that I can not even be aware of or responsible, "he said in a statement. 


"I do not want to justify myself, because the truth is obvious. I'm really hurting the whole situation, and I do not want to comment further. I thank here all those who stood by me, especially my fans, artists and industry, which has always been family to me, thank you. " 


Nikita list of supporters of the National Award-winning actress Tara and the former president of Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce Jayamala, who criticized the decision to ban the KFPA her.Meanwhile, actor Darshan, who has been arrested for assaulting and threatening his wife Vijayalakshmi requested bail hearing Wednesday, but postponed the case until Sept. 19. The actor was sent to the authorities 14 days in custody on Friday, but after spending a night in jail Parappana Agrahara in Bangalore East, he moved to the hospital for treatment of suspected jaundice.


0 comments: On KFPA ban on kannad actress Nikita Thukral

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom