Angelina Jolie talk about the marriage and more babies

Friday, September 2, 2011


Angelina Jolie has dismissed speculation about a continuation of the marriage and children with partner Brad Pitt, told Vanity Fair in an interview published Tuesday that it is "not a secret wedding plans." Oscar-winning actress revealed details about his upcoming wartime romance film, "In the Land of Blood and Honey," which she directed. She told Vanity Fair magazine, who feared a step behind the camera for the first time. 


"I have never felt more vulnerable. Throughout my career I have hidden behind others' words," Jolie said. "Now it's talking to me. You feel ridiculous if you did something wrong." The actor, who wrote the script during two-day quarantine period, when she had the flu, said that Pitt will be read over the first. "He called and said," You know, darling, it's not so bad, "Jolie told the story follows a couple magazine.The an affair during the war in Bosnia and Jolie made sure that a script is as accurate as possible by sending reporters and writers, the Serbian and Bosnian nationality who had experienced war. "When I was to evaluate the accuracy ... they said no, I would not have done it, "she said. 


But the film does not lead to a conflict last year when a woman leader of a group called the Sarajevo city officials to prohibit shooting the film in Bosnia. she complained that the love story was offensive because it was a woman between the Bosnian and Serbian man.At time, Jolie said that she expected the people to respect any decision until it had seen the film, which is expected to hit theaters in December. "Salt," the actress told Vanity Fair that she took the helm as Director of the script "was something that I do not trust my hands." And she showed how she made sense to direct the film industry. 


"Brad, I think is going to be a nightmare," joked Jolie, who won an Oscar for supporting actress in "Girl, Interrupted." "I had such a good experience, she thinks I'm going to be impatient with the directors that I am already. I get impatient with people who work in the film, with its headquarters in the hands, that the hardest thing in the world. "she said that Pitt had a supporting film and offered suggestions, but she was not sure she was the best person to seek advice . 'She had come in and say what she liked or did not understand it. Like any woman, would I listen to most games, and a couple of things. she has been very supportive. But it is difficult to distinguish a person who loves you for a critic, so I do not think it's fair to judge. " 


Jolie cast in the film a number of unknown actors, which she felt was important for authenticity. "It could be someone else. This is their story. It was important that they were willing to do it. If none of them ready, I would not be done," says actress.And if its ultimate success or failure, leaves Jolie audience to decide, hopefully, a good debate. "People make their own decisions. I think if you make a good movie, people walk away from fights," she said. 

0 comments: On Angelina Jolie talk about the marriage and more babies

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom