Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans arrested for allegedly harassing former roommate

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Teen Mom 2 star, was arrested Tuesday morning in Brunswick County, allegedly making "harassing phone calls" and "communicating threats" to his old roommate Hannah Inman, E! News reported, but Evans denies the accusations. "Yes, I was arrested again. That's fine, Hannah is just invite him to his bluff. How am I going to bother you in your conversations while you obviously do not own a mobile phone? I have dropped this argument weeks ago. Do not pay attention, but you can not hear to tell their own little "fans" .. "I'mma f - king kill the bitch" [Who is] threatening as here LMAO He is angry because I took the first duty [James Duffy] of cyber stalking,? '. "Evans wrote in his Facebook fan page


"Not to mention I really do not give a f -. K on Hannah Duffy, or if I've been in and out of hospital for three weeks now mono / strep, and is, to get my tonsils out Yeah, when I'm in the process to go out the door to go to the hospital, a policeman at my door and I got down on his knees and cried. I was so nervous. I had to go to prison you go to a hospital. I feel like sh-t, it would be very grateful if you could drop everything. K? Thxxxx "Evans posted a $ 1,000 bond and was able to leave jail when their Twitter account to write later:" I am free as biiirrrrddddd: D. "


According to Teen Mom 2 is star Dustin Sullivan attorneys ". Yes, they are accused of paying Jenelle [Tuesday], after he had taken charge of James Duffy a few days ago Of course I feel that these accusations are absurd and Jenelle retaliatory in nature, "E! News reported. Evans was previously arrested in October 2010 incident where he and his ex-girlfriend Keiffer Delp allegedly broke into an abandoned house in North Carolina smoke pot.


He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia in April 2011 as part of a plea agreement in which two charges that were against him - burglary and possession of marijuana - were dropped. Evans was arrested in March 2011 after the attack, he was brutally attacked by another girl. The police have opened an investigation after a video had popped up online blow.


0 comments: On Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans arrested for allegedly harassing former roommate

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom