Johnny Weir Is now a Married

Tuesday, January 3, 2012



Johnny Weir decided to ring circle in 2012. Wedding ring, ie. Olympic figure skater / author / reality star married girlfriend Victor Voronov According to People magazine.

December 31 Weir tweeted to his disciples: "I'm married! Vitya_zvesda  @ "and later, Real Housewives of New York City Star Jill Zarin, when the happy couple, he said," What? It's the wedding? " Meanwhile, "a wedding in the summer! But all the official stuff is finished! No More Livin 'in sin!"



Weir is a rep told People, a statement, "Johnny Weir, 27, married to the lawyer of Georgetown, Victor Voronov, 28, at the morning ceremony in New York civil courthouse Friday, December 30th, 2011.

A couple of changes in the company wishes to loving parents, Tony and Lily Voronov, and John Weir and Patti. pair is the new name of Weir, Voronov, but a professional, better known as Johnny Weir Johnny continues. "

Weir said in a statement, "Victor is married to the greatest moment in my life and I am very proud to work for him and happy. As a bonus, all the joys of marriage gives the skin a beautiful glow.

I look forward to my family home in Bergen County, NJ, and sets my Faberge eggs to shine in the world, and Victor. I am so happy to have found his match. find someone to share his life is one of the most important things you can do, and my mother told me.

Victor is the epitome of a gentleman, so handsome, he's smart and sweet. We are a fast way to a wedding, but I never wavered. I have a great honor to be married in New York, and I hope the laws of the State over all Americans to connect through love and marriage is over. "

Her husband, Voronov said: "Come and marry Johnny is the greatest experience of my life, it is the person most wonderful, caring, and caring - and I can be sure of one thing - and Johnny, I was never a dull moment, and more of my friends .. and family was awesome and I expect to start my life the most wonderful person I have ever known. "

0 comments: On Johnny Weir Is now a Married

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom