Celebrity Comment on Akki's New Look Of Desi Boyz

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Deepika Padukone: I have always found to be very sporty and stylish Akshay. He has served as the fitness of his athletic and sporty way to keep fit. He looks very good for our movie Desi Boyz



Sonam Kapoor: I love the new look Akshay Desi Boyz. My friend Kunal Rawal has evolved, I think Akshay looks sexy to see a large scale. I give it two thumbs up!



Shirish Customers: At a time when almost everyone has a six-pack abs courtesy of steroids, Akshay has been a great inspiration for all young people, what can actually achieve a healthy lifestyle and physical fitness



Farah Khan: Akshay has always been sexy. He did not need to re-hotness. As Dharamendra, today we have Akshay


0 comments: On Celebrity Comment on Akki's New Look Of Desi Boyz

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom