John Abraham recognised as an action hero in FORCE Movie

Thursday, September 8, 2011

8th September,Bollywood actor John Abraham, who made his debut in 2003, 'Jism', his upcoming film feels "the force" will give him the recognition of the genre of hardcore action. He also revealed that Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has been his inspiration to year as far as fitness is concerned.The actor who was last seen '7 Khoon Maaf "IANS said that" the Force "is a conscious and deliberate attempt to create their place in the category action hero. 


"I did not try any of the action movie 'Dhoom', as my audience, my fans, we were a little disappointed because I did not do any action movies. Quite a few people pointed out to me several times that you have physics, you have power, so why do not you try to hard core action film, so I thought I'd go for it. And post it on the film I think people find me a hero slot action and to find an action hero John Abraham, "John says. 


Ambassador Van Heusen brand has a premium brand VDOT, John was here to launch the company's flagship. 38-year-old admits that he had to work under strict guidelines, and the director also took special training for their role. "I had to take special training for this movie. When we had finished the film, directed by Nishikanth Kamath said very clearly to me that you have only eight months, and I want your body, which looks like an international. It should look like like a machine. You should see Sylvester Stallone physically, "he said. "I lifted the bike ... it was around 110-120 kg. It was required that a scene where my character was to lift the bike and then discard it. So yes, I threw the bike." 


Asked about his admiration for Stallone, he said, "Stallone has inspired me once when I was at school," was Rocky 4 "was released. It was when I found the inspiration for him as he is in shape and has a body like his. So from this point of view is an inspiration. "John also said he was skeptical before signing for 'Force', a remake of 2003 Gautham Menon Tamil film" Kaakha Kaakha "." (Producer), Vipul Shah showed me the original one and a half years ago. If I had my doubts about this film. I was confused whether I should do this film or not, but when I saw the movie, I liked it and I decided that I should do this movie, "he said. 


When asked about his role in John explained: "The character of Yash, I have played in the film is very similar to the original script is a drug officer, and personally I do not think drugs People who have taken drugs in my opinion Escapist ... " 


"I really want our young people to understand - thanks to pressure, not to mislead people - forget about smoking and drinking, getting into more dangerous drugs such as cocaine, heroin It just destroys your body completely, and this is the message we are trying to make the film comes from "" This is the film industry, .. but the message is very serious -.. I encourage people to fall into the habit of our body is our temple will not destroy it, "he said. 


0 comments: On John Abraham recognised as an action hero in FORCE Movie

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom