The Wendy Williams Show : Charlie Sheen Stops

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Making a pit-stop advertising, did Charlie Sheen hit recording "Wendy Williams Show" in New York today (September 14). Former "Two and a Half Men actor hit the stage the popular syndicated program to promote his upcoming roast, set to premiere on the same day (September 19) morning, a guest appearance on the show.


However, there is a new interview with "Today" show anchor Matt Lauer, Charlie opens up about the events he lived through this roller-coaster ride last year. "I do not know what happened. It was one of those things where the planets were aligned, complete or incomplete. I said some things and then caught traction in the world, and so right now I could not really put out the fire," says Sheen host .


And while "definitely" a sober star says he looks forward to more peaceful future, he did admit that it was a bit of fun with all the madness. "Looking back, I do not think I would act, but it's a part I would change it a bit. I do not know the tiger blood [things], it was so stupid, and people took it so seriously, and I thought, okay, I will continue to give people what they want, you know? "


0 comments: On The Wendy Williams Show : Charlie Sheen Stops

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom