Lauren Conrad In Weekend Club Outing side

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The first weekend night on the town, met Lauren Conrad on the west coast of the West Hollywood hotspot Troubadour on Friday night (September 2).


Dressed with a thin shirt and a pair of hot pants, as a former "Hills" hottie on him a step in the same hand in hand gal pal who led the way out of a nightclub after a night of drinks and conversation.


Having only a preview of his spring 2012 clothing line pre-order the Crown, LC recently told press that he is up so late.


Miss Conrad concave: ... "I'm still writing and designing honest, I'm pretty content right now, I have a series that I have to write, each fashion line expected to thrive and grow, so I have more to come at this point I'm really glad all that is my plate. I am able to have a personal life and work balance and all. "



0 comments: On Lauren Conrad In Weekend Club Outing side

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom