Katie Price is said "Success is the best revenge"

Monday, September 5, 2011

London, 6 September a former model Katie Price is "Success is the best way to take revenge." "I am very ambitious and the best revenge is success, anyone who said .." You can not do this, then do not. Ha ha you must be completed, "she said contactmusic.com quoted.


33-year-old has his own reality TV show, the choice of riding wear, several books and an MP3 player accessories."It does not have any money at all. I just love it. I will continue until people get bored. It can only end if people do not want it," she added.


The model, who has three children, but admits that he can not name all the books that he has been released. "Do you know how many books I have I have a pony fortieth my songs, I've got mermaids. Young age, well, women. I can not sit here and name them all, because I do not know all their names," she said.


0 comments: On Katie Price is said "Success is the best revenge"

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom